Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals
This site complies with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement. If You feel that this Course belongs to you and you want to unpublish it, Please contact us.
Free Download Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals
Learn the key elements of blockchain and Bitcoin in this bestselling video course and accompanying PDF glossary.
- Have a strong understanding of what blockchain technology is.
- Understand what Bitcoin is and how it works.
- Know and use key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing blockchain and Bitcoin in business situations.
- There are no requirements needed to enroll beyond having a business interest in learning how blockchain and Bitcoin work.
Newly expanded with even more video content!
More than 50,000 satisfied students worldwide have enrolled in this bestselling course, writing thousands of 5 star reviews:
“Easily the best introduction to Blockchain technology and Bitcoins. George explains in such a way that he is going to give a lot of people new career goals.”
“Great course, with an instructor who is clearly very passionate about the possibilities of blockchain technology. It only takes a couple of hours to complete, but afterwards you really feel like you have obtained a good understanding of the fundamentals of blockchains and cryptocurrencies. Highly recommended.”
– Mark Wever
“I have taken several cryptocurrency courses on Udemy and George Levy’s are consistently the best. Clear, friendly and well presented, the course is laid out in a logical format with easy to follow visual aids.”
– Mike Collings
“Great course George.
I’ve been involved in the Bitcoin space since early 2013 and I can honestly say that you have made some of the more technical aspects of Bitcoin and its underlying technology very simple to understand and retain.
Thank you for this.”
– Jessie Yanger
“The course is very well organized for anyone to learn the technology step-by-step to build the concept and knowledge.
Especially, when the new terminology/concept is introduced, the instructor mentioned it briefly and provide the right level of explanation at each stage of the course. This is one of the best online training course to learn the new technologies, and the way to instruct is the most efficient in the planet!”
– Hiro Aoki
“Outstanding concepts and very lucid explanations. George explains complex concepts in the simplest of ways. May be after this lesson, can explain this to my 8 year old daughter. :-)”
– Avinash Sagar
“I am extremely happy that I took the course. The blockchain concepts are very well explained. The instructor’s pace, his knowledge and his way of explaining things made the course all the more interesting. I would highly recommend this course.
A big thanks to George.”
– Bharat K Dontamsetti
“What I love about the course’s lectures is that by the end of each lecture I understood the concept presented clearly. Also, I like the opening of each lecture, it prepares the student, for me it lowered the fear factor when approaching a new concept in Bitcoin Network and Blockchain.
The course doesn’t provide only the theoretical part of Bitcoin Network and Blockchain, George Levy provides many examples which delivers the objective of the lesson (lecture).
I truly recommend this course for new comers to Bitcoin Network and Blockchain.
Thank you George Levy for the great course.”
– Ali Etoom
And many thousands more…
Quickly get the working knowledge you need and earn your certificate of completion in blockchain and Bitcoin from a globally recognized blockchain and Bitcoin expert by enrolling now!
Listening and acting upon valuable feedback from the many tens of thousands of students worldwide who are currently enrolled in this course – I have added new video and valuable content including Smart Contracts, Cryptocurrency, DAOs, DACs and even video lectures on Bitcoin Cash – the new cryptocurrency born out of a Bitcoin Hard Fork.
I’ve also included lessons and a downloadable guide on how to best manage any possible future Hard forks in the most profitable and safe manner.
– Are you looking for a quick, highly-effective and easy way to understand blockchain and Bitcoin, without wasting countless hours sifting through unnecessary filler information?
– Do you want to get a firm grasp on what blockchain and Bitcoin are all about? Even topics such as Smart Contracts and Digital Tokens?
– Do you need to quickly learn the key concepts and vocabulary around blockchain and Bitcoin?
This effective guide will help you understand blockchain and Bitcoin, including more advanced topics such as smart contracts and digital tokens, and will set you well on your way to blockchain and Bitcoin mastery.
You’ll learn the key aspects around Blockchain and Bitcoin, including:
- What is a blockchain?
- What is Bitcoin?
- What are smart contracts?
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- What are digital tokens?
- How blockchain and Bitcoin are related and why it’s so important to know the relation.
- Some common misconceptions about blockchain and Bitcoin.
- What is the future of blockchain?
- How to get started with Bitcoin
…and much much more!
You get lifetime access and a 30 day, 100% money back guarantee!
I have included two downloadable and printable PDFs
- Glossary including over 100 of the most important blockchain and Bitcoin terms so you can have the essential concepts and language available with you whenever you may need them.
- An Infographic guide with steps on how to best manage any future possible Bitcoin Hard Forks.
This course will help you quickly master the most important ideas and topics in blockchain and Bitcoin.
I look forward to seeing you inside!
George Levy, CSBCP, CBP
- The ideal student for this course is someone who wants to quickly understand and expand their knowledge of how blockchain and Bitcoin work as well as how they are applied in business.
- Business people who want to learn more about how blockchain and Bitcoin are impacting the world of business.
- This course does not include any code sampling elements, as such it is not meant as a course for developers who wish to learn how to program blockchain applications.
Created by George Levy
Last updated 3/2020
English, Italian [Auto-generated]
Size: 1.77 GB
|Download Host||Download Url|
Comments are closed.